The Health Club’s group fitness classes offer something for everyone. From senior chair-aerobics to strenuous boot camps, find your fitness match. The Health Club offers more than 40 hours of group fitness classes each week!
Choose from Zumba, yoga, Pilates, step, spin, strength & conditioning, senior classes and more! It’s all included in your membership. The Health Club has classes during the day into the evening hours and also on the weekends!
- High Dance Fitness – Ever popular, Latin inspired dance fitness class
- Spin - An intense aerobic workout on our spin bikes. All levels of fitness welcome!
- TRX – Suspension training bodyweight exercise is designed to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability
- Body Sculpt – Dumbbell, band, and bodyweight resistance training designed to reshape your body. Developed by The Health Club
- High Octane – High intensity resistance and cardiovascular training. Developed by The Health Club
- Kick It Up – Fun and energetic cardio class. All kinds of cardio. Developed by The Health Club
- Bosu + TRX – Strength and cardio class using BOSU (Both Sides Up) balance training balls and TRX suspension trainer
- TurboKick – an exciting class incorporating choreographed boxing drills with heart-pumping music
- Pump and Crunch – Step and mixed resistance anaerobic class, combined with cardio drills
- Power Step – An advanced level step aerobics class, longer in length. Previous step experience necessary
- Yoga – A series of postures designed to improve strength and flexibility, while decreasing daily tension and life stress
- Silver Sneakers – Geared for the senior population, this class is designed to improve strength, mobility and flexibility. A Healthways/Secure Horizons sponsored class
- Senior Fitness – Low impact fitness and chair based toning with a great deal of social interaction
- Senior Yoga Chair – A chair based yoga class designed specifically for the needs of seniors