Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do the group exercise classes cost?
They are free with a Health Club membership.
- How do I contact a personal trainer?
Please call (405) 329-5050 and leave your information. One of our trainers will contact you in a timely manner.
- Do I need to bring a towel for my workout?
You are more than welcome to bring your own towel. However, there are also towels available that you may rent for a quarter. You may also add towel service to your membership for an additional $5 per month.
- May I bring in a guest to try out The Health Club?
Members of The Health Club may bring a visitor in for a one time free visit.
- Do I have to sign a long tern contract when I join?
NO! We do not have long term contracts. We understand things change and offer that flexibility to our members. We do offer month-to-month, student memberships and visitor passes.
- Is there a sign up fee for racquetball?
There is no fee for Health Club members.
- How do I reserve a racquetball court?
There is a racquetball sign-up clipboard at the front desk. You may sign up there or call (405) 329-5050. Please sign up two days in advance.
- What are The Health Club’s hours?
The Health Club is open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on the weekends. The Health Club is always evaluating its hours based on the needs of its members and the usage of the facility.
- Does the Health Club provide child care?
Morning and afternoon child care is provided at The Health Club. There are experienced nursery staff during the hours of 9 a.m. to noon and 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.