Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do the group exercise classes cost?
They are free with a Health Club membership.
- How do I contact a personal trainer?
Please call (405) 329-5050 and leave your information. One of our trainers will contact you in a timely manner.
- Do I need to bring a towel for my workout?
You are more than welcome to bring your own towel. However, there are also towels available that you may rent for a quarter. You may also add towel service to your membership for an additional $5 per month.
- May I bring in a guest to try out The Health Club?
Members of The Health Club may bring a visitor in for a one time free visit.
- Do I have to sign a long tern contract when I join?
NO! We do not have long term contracts. We understand things change and offer that flexibility to our members. We do offer month-to-month, student memberships and visitor passes.
- What are The Health Club’s hours?
The Health Club is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Does the Health Club provide child care?
A staffed Kids Club for children! There is no additional charge for the nursery with a Family membership. There is a $5.00 charge per child per visit with Single or Couple memberships.
The Kids Club is open
- Monday through Thursday from 8 AM - 1 PM, 4 PM - 9 PM
- Friday 8 AM - 1 PM, 4 PM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday from 8 AM - 2 PM
- Sunday: 1 PM - 4:40 PM