Personal Trainer, Evening Supervisor
Degree and/or certification:
- Masters of Science in Exercise Science from The University of Oklahoma
- Certified Personal Trainer with Distinction from National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with Distinction from National Strength and Conditioning Association
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Functional Movement Systems Certified
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
When did you start working at The Health Club?
As Grey Cook says, "Don't add fitness to dysfunction." I think the most important job for myself, or any fitness professional, is quality control. If someone does not move correctly, it's my job to help correct that and help educate the client/athlete on how better to achieve good quality movement. With this comes the goals they have of performance on the field, weight loss or most importantly better quality of life!
I enjoy spending time with my family (wife and two daughters), playing and coaching soccer, training with my friends and competing in obstacle runs.