The Health Club is More Than a Gym
- The Health Club will be closing at 8 p.m. on March 18, 2020, per the proclamation of City of Norman Mayor Breea Clark.
- Members of the Health Club, you will not be charged for membership fees until The Health Club is able to reopen.
- The two weeks (15 days) that has already been drafted/billed for March membership dues will either be reimbursed or prorated forward upon the reopening of the facility.
- The Health Club will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to reopening.
- There will be NO charge, or need, for freezing memberships, as dues will not be collected until the facility is reopened.
- Further information and updates will be posted on The Health Club’s official social media accounts and delivered via email to the membership list.
Our new location is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Health Club members can also take advantage of expanded child care hours, a rock wall, Assault AirRunner treadmills, a spin studio, cedar sauna, functional training turf area, group fitness classes, a stretching loft and much more.
The Health Club is place where you can achieve your fitness goals, where you can relax, and where you can feel confident knowing a staff of highly-trained professionals is there to guide you.
The staff at The Health Club is committed to proper certification and education. They are degreed or advanced degreed fitness professionals. Some of our staff certifications include certified personal trainers, certified special population and certified strength and conditioning specialists.