The Health Club Reopens!
The Health Club has implemented several new procedures to meet CDC guidelines and The City of Norman's requirements. The plan calls for fitness centers to meet strict social distancing guidelines and sanitation protocols in order to protect the community from the spread of COVID-19.
The Health Club re-opened Friday, May 1 at 5 a.m. under the following guidelines:
- The facility is disinfected daily with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Members experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- Use of some equipment will be limited to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Staff will wear gloves and masks and sanitize surfaces frequently.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after using it.
- Group fitness classes will be limited to a maximum of ten participants and reservations are required.
- The Kids Club, snack bar and rock wall will remain closed.
- There is no towel service at this time.
- The saunas will be limited to two patrons at one time to allow social distancing.
Members are asked to socially distance a minimum of 6 feet, and wear their masks. Please see Ordinance 0-2021-3 for more information. We encourage frequent use of the hand sanitation stations located throughout the gym in addition to washing their hands with soap and water in the bathroom as often as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and support during this challenging time. If you have any questions, please call us at 405-329-5050. We can’t wait to welcome you back!Back